Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDO 4 LIFE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BDO 4 LIFE

    Aw aw aw aw

    Reaches the semis and guarantees himself 15 grand and is now "BDO 4 Life"
    15 fucking Grand aw aw aw aw
    No ambition, no bollocks, big fish small pond cunt and all for the price of a Skoda Fabia Estate aw aw aw aw
    Thirsty Matt -hello everyone, have just joined the site today after being prompted by davey to do so yesterday. It was myself that played davey yesterday afternoon. £270 is what davey ended up winning from me in the end.

    Fantasy Dave - I did feckin say to you Matt that you'd be wasting your time with this lot, still it's a good place for darts chat most of the time.

  • #2
    No one cares
    Originally posted by David Owen
    Yes I did.

    But I didn't know she was 15.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CwS View Post
      No one cares
      +1

      Comment


      • #4
        with wolfies glorious days at a end duzza will see himself as the next mr bdo-hard shoes to fill after adams but the correct decision to stay in regulation darts.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Better to be chief of your own village than second in Rome
          You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs; every chef will tell you this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fandarts View Post
            with wolfies glorious days at a end duzza will see himself as the next mr bdo-hard shoes to fill after adams but the correct decision to stay in regulation darts.
            When you fight so hard to reach the summit, nothing wrong with enjoying the view of all those below.

            Comment


            • #7
              when you are having steak why would you want a burger?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  justin credible-lanky, norrie ,soap dodger-life sentence
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Justin Credible View Post


                    Very good.

                    Slurp.
                    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      boom.....get in

                      fanny seething right away

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Justin Credible View Post

                        Aw aw aw aw
                        Thirsty Matt -hello everyone, have just joined the site today after being prompted by davey to do so yesterday. It was myself that played davey yesterday afternoon. £270 is what davey ended up winning from me in the end.

                        Fantasy Dave - I did feckin say to you Matt that you'd be wasting your time with this lot, still it's a good place for darts chat most of the time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This thread has received the 'The Shank Seal of Approval'.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A damning indictment.
                            Originally posted by David Owen
                            Yes I did.

                            But I didn't know she was 15.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CwS View Post
                              A damning indictment.
                              +1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X