Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Slam venue announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grand Slam venue announced

    A sports hall 2-3 miles outside of Wolverhampton city centre.

  • #2
    Council clearly desperate for them to stay in the town, backhander klaxon!
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ginge View Post
      Council clearly desperate for them to stay in the town, backhander klaxon!
      Doesn't look suitable imo

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Darty View Post
        Doesn't look suitable imo
        Load of temporary stands will go on like when they do the Weber Cup at the Metrodome in Barnsley. Will probably look shite.
        Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

        Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

        Comment


        • #5
          loves his darts and horses does ginge
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fandarts View Post
            loves his darts and horses does ginge
            Potato!!!!
            Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

            Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ginge View Post
              Load of temporary stands will go on like when they do the Weber Cup at the Metrodome in Barnsley. Will probably look shite.
              most likely.

              But lets be honest, the former vuilding looked like shit as well. Its wolverhampton, everything is shit

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Justin Credible View Post
                most likely.

                But lets be honest, the former vuilding looked like shit as well. Its wolverhampton, everything is shit
                Come on now! Hold on a min..... yeah fair enough

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Justin Credible View Post
                  most likely.

                  But lets be honest, the former vuilding looked like shit as well. Its wolverhampton, everything is shit
                  What is a vuilding?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rob View Post
                    What is a vuilding?
                    This won't end well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Old Tungsten Warrior View Post
                      This won't end well.
                      You stupid vlunfoot!
                      Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                      Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                        You stupid vlunfoot!
                        Watch it, you homosexual jacket!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rob View Post
                          What is a vuilding?
                          Its a German building

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by snakehipsx2 View Post
                            Its a German building
                            Oh right,a bit like the Reichstag or Auschwitz then?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rob View Post
                              Oh right,a bit like the Reichstag or Auschwitz then?
                              Technically only one of those was a building...the other was a work camp.
                              A real man keeps his word. If he says he's going to do it, he gets it done. If his word is weak, the man is weak.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X