This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF at Lakey 2019

I propose our usual 2 night trip. Tuesday & Wednesday 8th - 9th January evening sessions. With all the usual daytime fun.

£54 per session

Who's in?

JY Kelly vvvv
    I’m in for both nights, and I’ll sort tickets for everyone who has confirmed by noon tomorrow. After that you can sort yourselves out.

Cash in my account by end November please, or earlier for those with a conscience and a fucking clue about online banking. Anyone not paid by then can expect general ridicule on the forum for being a pauper and a spaz until settled. Three out of the last four years someone has dropped out without paying and it’s not really very funny.
    All info will be in this thread and main points added to this OP.

Both
    Darty
    Dudders
    Oche Balboa
    Gumbo
    JY Kelly
    Sheep Shagger
    Gazman
    Drupid
    Lutonsmurf

Tuesday

Wednesday
    Frooty
    Bluespark +1
    GtotheF
    Paddy McGinty

I’m in Darty.

Get Will on tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What dates darty old pal? Will see what the flight costs are!

Comment

Originally posted by gazman View Post
        What dates darty old pal? Will see what the flight costs are!
        Tues 8th - Thurs 10th

Comment

£54 a night for premium seats

Comment

I am considering the final and semi-final due to the cheapness and availability of hotel rooms at present. Have just done a flexible booking for the Farnborough Premier Inn. Depends on whether I can get a decent seat when the tickets go on sale of course. Otherwise will look at the 8th-10th.

Comment

In for both nights.

Comment

I’m in for both nights, and I’ll sort tickets for everyone who has confirmed by noon tomorrow. After that you can sort yourselves out.

Cash in my account by end November please, or earlier for those with a conscience and a fucking clue about online banking. Anyone not paid by then can expect general ridicule on the forum for being a pauper and a spaz until settled. Three out of the last four years someone has dropped out without paying and it’s not really very funny.
                Originally posted by OffTheWire, DickScratcher, ChuckTungsten etc etc
                I don't post anonymously for just that reason, if people want to call me on anything that's posted, they know where it came from and I'll always discuss it over a beer .

Comment

Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post

ok thanks
                  proud sponsor of robbie kong green

Comment

in lanzarote during those dates or i would have burdened you all with my presence

Comment

Money paid Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in both days.

Comment

Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post

I'll give you cash at the tunky if that's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep Shagger View Post
                            I'll give you cash at the tunky if that's ok.
                            Both trips cancelled.

Comment

£54 for a ticket. Should wear a striped jumper and a mask.

But put me down for Wednesday again. As always, I don't really want to take 3 days off work straight after Christmas for this.

The Legends getting into the players bar after again, yea?

Comment

Working...
                              X