X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can something so small cause so much reaction

Comment

• Is that pissed up motorist who does white wee wee's in his pants when he see's a women going ? The one who goes to the pub then spends all his time on his mobile posting on dart forums.

Comment

• Would it make you feel better about your own life if he did?
        Anyone seen my tools?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Would it make you feel better about your own life if he did?
          Ken, he's just trying to fit in.

Give the cunt a few lessons.

Comment

• This sounds fun,i might go next year

Comment

• Originally posted by darts1 View Post
              This sounds fun,i might go next year
              Honesty, it's utter shite.
              Trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil9629 View Post

Honesty, it's utter shite.
                Trust me.
                I only drink about 5 pints so i doubt i'd fit in with the drunks who go each year,plus i'd probably want to hit some of them

Comment

• Wouldn't want you to get the shit beaten out of you fwank, best you stay at home behind your keyboard.
                  Originally posted by David Owen
                  Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

• One week to go, gents.

Comment

• Who is favourite to win the DF darts at this ?

Comment

• Right then gaybos - I've got to drop the kids off at school at 8am Tuesday, then I assume I'm picking Drupid up about 8.15, and be at our usual rendezvous in Britain's second city around 9.30 for Benny and Bones. All in order?
                        Originally posted by OffTheWire, DickScratcher, ChuckTungsten etc etc
                        I don't post anonymously for just that reason, if people want to call me on anything that's posted, they know where it came from and I'll always discuss it over a beer .

Comment

• Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post
                          Right then gaybos - I've got to drop the kids off at school at 8am Tuesday, then I assume I'm picking Drupid up about 8.15, and be at our usual rendezvous in Britain's second city around 9.30 for Benny and Bones. All in order?
                          Oche doesnt visit here anymore. Maybe visit a darts forum and ask him.
                          Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Bradders making it all about him, there
                            Originally posted by OffTheWire, DickScratcher, ChuckTungsten etc etc
                            I don't post anonymously for just that reason, if people want to call me on anything that's posted, they know where it came from and I'll always discuss it over a beer .

Comment

• Yes. Mememememe.
                              Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post
                                Right then gaybos - I've got to drop the kids off at school at 8am Tuesday, then I assume I'm picking Drupid up about 8.15, and be at our usual rendezvous in Britain's second city around 9.30 for Benny and Bones. All in order?
                                Superb cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X