This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post
    Right then gaybos - I've got to drop the kids off at school at 8am Tuesday, then I assume I'm picking Drupid up about 8.15, and be at our usual rendezvous in Britain's second city around 9.30 for Benny and Bones. All in order?
    All good.

I'll message you the new postcode.

Comment

• Decided to come down on the train, £26 return from Oxford was a no brainer really. Should be there around 10:30 Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheep Shagger View Post
        Decided to come down on the train, £26 return from Oxford was a no brainer really. Should be there around 10:30 Tuesday.
        Event cancelled.

Comment

• We'll be there at lunchtime depending on traffic

Comment

• I'll keep you company Nik as likely to be there around 10.30 too. You can fill me in on how you fucked up this forum!

Comment

• E.T.A 14:00hrs.

Comment

• Comment

I'll be there about 11.30. I'll hopefully have some real ale tokens for the Spoons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumbo View Post
                    I'll be there about 11.30. I'll hopefully have some real ale tokens for the Spoons.
                    Excellent, try and get some lemonade tokens for the lager boys as well.

Comment

Bring ID, shortarse.

Comment

Will I fuck.

Comment

• Right gaybos - these are the scores on the doors as I see it regarding tickets - if this isn't correct then let me know, but I've just re-read the thread to make sure, so it's Spot Fucking On:

TUESDAY
                          I have printed tickets for:
                          Me
                          Darty
                          Gazman
                          Gumbo
                          Lutonsmurf
                          Duds - now taken by Bennydorm (correct??)

Drupid, Nikkiboy and Oche have purchased their own tickets - Reminder that you will need to print them off, no such thing as clever phone barcodes etc at the Lakey

WEDNESDAY
                          I have printed tickets for
                          Me
                          Darty
                          Gazman
                          Gumbo
                          Lutonsmurf
                          Duds (now not required - contributions welcome for the lad...)
                          Paddy
                          Oche
                          Bluespark
                          Bluespark's Brother in Law
                          2 more tickets (Frooty and Gaydo's) which may be taken up by Bluespark's pretend mates.

Drupid and Nikkiboy have their own tickets

My only concern is whether Oche got round to getting himself a Tuesday ticket...and has access to a printer...We shall see - I shall remind him via other electronic outlets.

See you there fuckers!!! GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY!!!!! DARTS FWENDS!!!!
                          Originally posted by OffTheWire, DickScratcher, ChuckTungsten etc etc
                          I don't post anonymously for just that reason, if people want to call me on anything that's posted, they know where it came from and I'll always discuss it over a beer .

Comment

• Have fun dart tards

Comment

• Won't be the same without Sprocket there.

Said no-one, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Y Kelly View Post
                                Right gaybos - these are the scores on the doors as I see it regarding tickets - if this isn't correct then let me know, but I've just re-read the thread to make sure, so it's Spot Fucking On:

TUESDAY
                                I have printed tickets for:
                                Me
                                Darty
                                Gazman
                                Gumbo
                                Lutonsmurf
                                Duds - now taken by Bennydorm (correct??)

Drupid, Nikkiboy and Oche have purchased their own tickets - Reminder that you will need to print them off, no such thing as clever phone barcodes etc at the Lakey

WEDNESDAY
                                I have printed tickets for
                                Me
                                Darty
                                Gazman
                                Gumbo
                                Lutonsmurf
                                Duds (now not required - contributions welcome for the lad...)
                                Paddy
                                Oche
                                Bluespark
                                Bluespark's Brother in Law
                                2 more tickets (Frooty and Gaydo's) which may be taken up by Bluespark's pretend mates.

Drupid and Nikkiboy have their own tickets

My only concern is whether Oche got round to getting himself a Tuesday ticket...and has access to a printer...We shall see - I shall remind him via other electronic outlets.

See you there fuckers!!! GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY!!!!! DARTS FWENDS!!!!
                                You know when you've got that feeling that you've forgotten something, tickets now printed thanks will.

Comment

Working...
                                X