• The buck stops with you!
    Originally posted by David Owen
    Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by CwS View Post
      The buck stops with you!
      "I tell thee"!
      Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Amen almighty Darty

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post
          Given the content of the posts I had to report because of lack of moderation, I think I had every right to ask for them to be removed, It has been clear to me for a long time that very little will ever be done on here to moderate posts from those purely here to troll from certain members. Since returning to this forum, I have contributed towards topics and have continued to do so but more recently have found myself having to spend my time on here reporting posts or replying in kind to posters that will in the end bring this place to a close imo.

As for pathetic threats, You have known me and have met me and know I am far from a fool, If I have an issue with anyone you know I have the bollocks to front anyone and also can and will deal with problems in other ways than just threats to have words with those who think they can post what they like on a public forum free of consequences, Take that as you will but for too long now far too many including yourself have been allowed to run your mouth off about me on forumland and I simply have had enough of self righteous fraggles like you, Darty, and moderators on both here and df thinking you can play god with what you allow or do not allow on your respective forums, The buck stops with you and your moderators as to what you have allowed on here so like Darty on df...It will be you that will deal with the consequences.

Mental illness shouldn't be laughed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by topcat View Post
            Mental illness shouldn't be laughed at.

Correct, it's not something you can come back from, unlike death....

Comment

• I appear to have been banned for no reason from TSoD
              Yes I did.

Comment

I appear to have been banned for no reason from TSoD
                There loss is DF's gain. Have they got any posters who actually post more than once a month left over there?

Comment

• Funeral today
                  2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
                  2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

Comment

• Stran I think we need to see the PM you just received over the road
                    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Comment

• Ooooooohhhhh gossip

Comment

• Well that worked a treat

Comment

• Please forward the PM if it didn’t consist of “DBG IS A GRASS AND I AM EDGY” xoxo
                          Yes I did.

Comment

• Bump.

So after a week of DBG insisting he will pay a tenner to enter the TSoD Worlds comp, asking a load of questions about payout etc, and then asking for bank details and saying he would do it "later or tomorrow", guess what he didnt do?

Full. Of. Shit. Has he entered Q School yet?

Comment

Please forward the PM if it didn’t consist of “DBG IS A GRASS AND I AM EDGY” xoxo
                              Didn't think it existed.
                              Yes I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                                Bump.

So after a week of DBG insisting he will pay a tenner to enter the TSoD Worlds comp, asking a load of questions about payout etc, and then asking for bank details and saying he would do it "later or tomorrow", guess what he didnt do?

Full. Of. Shit. Has he entered Q School yet?
                                This is DF is it not?
                                CWS
                                I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
                                No mate, Fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                                X