X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dessiemc77 View Post
    Anybody clock the price on 3/0 Mitchell? Probably short enough
    Nifty app called FlashScore tells you what they were, worth downloading. 7/4 with Hills.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post

Was 4/5 all over the place the other day.

Three matches at "Lakey", averaged 62, 67 and 59. The 67 was against Ashton when she probably hardly had a shot at double. Hasnt won a set and last time out didnt win a leg, I believe.

As for that last match, Rawling seemed embarrassed by the Brexit crowd they have in today. Fantastic result.
      Ta.

Not watching this afternoons action - will catch up with it later.
      Poundland 1 Iceland 2

Comment

Nifty app called FlashScore tells you what they were, worth downloading. 7/4 with Hills.
        That and the de graaf whitewash looked a solid double today

Comment

• Also on the 2-0 ADG. Have yet to bother with the gents, ASN broken leg aside.

Comment

• Least the crowd have stopped howling like cunts all the time every time Adams appears on screen.
            Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Comment

Least the crowd have stopped howling like cunts all the time every time Adams appears on screen.
              Watching the great man lapping up the adulation of his adoring public at the home of world darts is a sight to behold.
              Poundland 1 Iceland 2

Comment

• Is Wolfie just trying to flog a dead horse bigging up jacklins chances ? This is a 6/0 leg victory for ADG unless she has dramatically lost form

Comment

• Big placard of support there for Des from Paula

Comment

• Originally posted by Dessiemc77 View Post
                    Is Wolfie just trying to flog a dead horse bigging up jacklins chances ? This is a 6/0 leg victory for ADG unless she has dramatically lost form
                    Scared to say anything bad about people he still tours with.

Comment

• Oh dear fucking god.

Last edited by Ginge; 08-01-2019, 15:20.

Comment

• Gaz is going to cum or puke or both . Or probably not ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Paula is an odd looking guy

Comment

• The fucking clip of Paula, no wonder people take the piss.
                            CWS
                            I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
                            No mate, Fuck off.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X