This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ILAD View Post

Wait till the fucker is older, right little chav.
    See the video of his dad acting the prick when Leighton won some Open somewhere? Acted the right cunt. So obvious where he gets it from.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Cambridgeshire.

Duzza kissing Girvan, there.
      Originally posted by David Owen
      Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by CwS View Post
        Steve trolling for attention, there.
        hardly
        lets face it he just totally destroyed that other kid and he looked like he didn't give a shit most of the time.
        the only time he looked like he was trying was at the end when he needed to win on the bull - and got it!

Comment

• Be quiet Steve.
          Yes I did.

Comment

• Don't cry....it will fuck your street cred.
            CWS
            I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
            No mate, Fuck off.

Comment

• 86 average for the World Youth Champion. Translates to 100 on the TV specials in the PDC.
              Yes I did.

Comment

• Tommy Thompson

"Thought I had just tuned in a PDC event, the commentators have mentioned nothing about any initiatives being done for Youth darts within BDO, just bagging on about PDC development and challenge tour, after all these kids have got their spot on TV through the BDO not PDC. Utterly disgusted can’t be bothered to do any sort of investigation into what is going on, seems like all our work in England last year setting up The England Grand Prix isn’t worthy of any promotion or mention. Funding kids to go around the world to Europe and World Cups, British Internationals, yet nothing. Just see PDC mentioning BDO events on their shows. Total disgrace."

Uokhun?xxxxxx
                Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Don't think he posts here mate.
                  Yes I did.

Comment

• Oh Tommy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post

See the video of his dad acting the prick when Leighton won some Open somewhere? Acted the right cunt. So obvious where he gets it from.
                      Seen that. I don't blame the kid but the father was a total cock.

Expect he can't wait to bathe in the reflected, vicarious glory.

Comment

• Is Prins one of Bradders' lot?

Classic ladies match - both on D1 and can't hit the fucker.

Comment

• Shouldn't be that excited. It's not like he was lucky enough to be caught up in a terrorist attack or something that he could really steal the glory for.
                          Yes I did.

Comment

• BLOODY HELL THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG AFTERNOON....

Comment

• The Japanese bird looks like she should be in a cartoon

Comment

• A wonderful couple of days at the home of world darts

Comment

Working...
                                X