Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Harm is actually preferable. PDC worlds Day 8.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beep beep beep

https://twitter.com/JamesWade180/sta...718614016?s=19
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

“Sold out”

Originally posted by David Owen
      Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
        How much of it have you actually watched? You declared a session the other day to be total shite despite not having watched any of it ffs
        A lot more than you think. I record it so I can FF the drivel and the ads. I may not watch it live but I do watch it, well unless it is boring then as I said I FF to the next game.
        I declare sessions look shite after I view the order of play for the day and apart from the odd game I am correct so far.

You after your marking job back? you seem to be very fan boy of late.

Comment

Originally posted by topcat View Post

A lot more than you think. I record it so I can FF the drivel and the ads. I may not watch it live but I do watch it, well unless it is boring then as I said I FF to the next game.
          I declare sessions look shite after I view the order of play for the day and apart from the odd game I am correct so far.

You after your marking job back? you seem to be very fan boy of late.
          Not at all..some of it has been very good and some of it has been poor. I've just actually watched it to make an informed assessment. Think the other day you posted the schedule at about 4pm after a very good afternoon and declared it to be garbage ffs.
          Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

Not at all..some of it has been very good and some of it has been poor. I've just actually watched it to make an informed assessment. Think the other day you posted the schedule at about 4pm after a very good afternoon and declared it to be garbage ffs.
            And as I said then I hadn't watched it then. I watched it later and there was a good game but for the most it was boring as fuck. Suppose it comes down to what entertains you. But going from the line up it looked shite and the majority of it was.That's what I was voicing an opinion on the line up.

Comment

And as I said then I hadn't watched it then
              As I suspected. Cheers.
              Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Comment

As I suspected. Cheers.
                I told you that at the time petal.

I did watch it after. the line up looked shit and most of it was so my calling it shit was correct regardless of when I called it shit I was right, so far the competition has been shit apart from the odd match.

Suppose it boils down to if you are the kind of bloke who will sit and watch Lincoln City vs Stockport in an FA Cup match hoping it entertains or just ignore the dross until it gets interesting towards the end of the comp when the better teams are in it and you're 99% sure you are going to get a decent watch.

Comment

wade is a cunt
                  2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
                  2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Lurgan View Post
                    wade is a cunt
                    Even Gaz couldn't defend it last night.

Comment

Bet he wouldn't have done it to Devon Peterson or Darin Young, his interview after was an insight in to the scary brain of Wade.

Comment

Would've won the Brexit mongs on here over with the speech.
                        Originally posted by David Owen
                        Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

Bet he wouldn't have done it to Devon Peterson or Darin Young, his interview after was an insight in to the scary brain of Wade.
                          Probably would have, he is black, innit.

Comment

Had a quick read of an article on the symptoms/effects of hypomania, but couldn't find agressive xenophobic bellendry on the list

Comment

Baby Arthur coming along fine in his daddy's eyes.

Comment

Good game. Rodders filling in nicely for Trina with his awful comms though.

Comment

Working...
                                X