Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Mvg is some cunt

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Darty View Post
      Mvg is some cunt
      Can't take it away from him .

      but sure is a cunt

      Comment


      • #33
        Smith utterly bottled it.
        Originally posted by David Owen
        Yes I did.

        But I didn't know she was 15.

        Comment


        • #34
          Disappointing and predictable final.

          Comment


          • #35
            +1. The Smith who beat the Drupid-terrifier would have won tonight.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Fake Wade View Post
              +1. The Smith who beat the Drupid-terrifier would have won tonight.
              This thick, crippled nonce thinks I haven't been with Cheshire players at County matches.

              Comment


              • #37
                Well I've had a terrific evening. God bless Spreadex.
                Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'd also like to thank the tournament sponsors. Went above and beyond to ensure that the betting public enjoyed the event.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Old Tungsten Warrior View Post

                    This thick, crippled nonce thinks I haven't been with Cheshire players at County matches.
                    Faggot
                    Originally posted by David Owen
                    Yes I did.

                    But I didn't know she was 15.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      KOTW be a good read this week.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X