OTW for Voluntary Services Overseas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Ross View Post
    It was not my intention to deflect, mate. I'm merely concerned about your mental health.
    I'm fine. Been a great couple of days on here.
    Hope it continues tomorrow.

Nighty night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Tungsten Warrior View Post
      I'm fine. Been a great couple of days on here.
      Hope it continues tomorrow.

Nighty night.
      Aye, night night,

Been some right old shite on here last few days, Droops rightfully gets the piss ripped out him for plenty of shit he’s done and said (writtten) on here, but no need for lots of the nasty shite, bile and lies about him and his family,

Can’t imagine that it’ll get much better over the next few days either, grown men ffs,

Thought DBG taking a break would improve things, fuck was I wrong,

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Credible View Post
        Is there a thread on here today where leper, redman topscat etc are not mentioning me..
        Every thread is some cunt obsessed with me.

found this funny. Topscat obsessing about me, and then edits his post because of grammar and spells grammar wrong

[/url]
        Only just seen this and yes I am taking it big style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bone View Post
          Aye, night night,

Been some right old shite on here last few days, Droops rightfully gets the piss ripped out him for plenty of shit he’s done and said (writtten) on here, but no need for lots of the nasty shite, bile and lies about him and his family,

Can’t imagine that it’ll get much better over the next few days either, grown men ffs,

Thought DBG taking a break would improve things, fuck was I wrong,
          DBG taking a break is for his own good he does need to learn to chill.
          Yes we have all had a jolly old piss ripping session it's what happens when no darts are on.
          The vile stuff says more about the poster than it does about who it is aimed at.

Nice win for Seb on Sunday though opens up the title race a bit. Maybe next time Ferrari might get a win in Italy.

Comment

Working...
          X