Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazy Office Bastards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lazy Office Bastards

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32829232

    I can see this from the amount of the lazy cunts on here during the day
    2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
    2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

  • #2
    Probably time for the phantom emailer to send off a circular warning forum members' employers to start monitoring their productivity more closely. In the interests of the British economy, of course.

    Comment


    • #3
      Someone call
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

      Comment


      • #4
        It's a pretty decent article, to be fair.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GregoryVanBuyten View Post
          It's a pretty decent article, to be fair.
          I never read it just the headline
          2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
          2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lurgan View Post
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32829232

            I can see this from the amount of the lazy cunts on here during the day
            leave the southern engine room alone dude
            Pep says "Dont poke the bear"
            Pep says sprocket gives it hard

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by macca View Post
              leave the southern engine room alone dude
              the south seems to be filled with fat cunts in offices that have to wear braces to hold their trousers up cause the cunts cant get a belt round their fat arses
              2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
              2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lurgan View Post
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32829232

                I can see this from the amount of the lazy cunts on here during the day
                Kettle & pot thing happening there

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by douG View Post
                  Kettle & pot thing happening there
                  the day you catch me in an office shoot me
                  2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
                  2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The fact you are currently in a home office on computer using a forum......wheres my gun.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is a lovely forum, sometimes it goes toxic. Everything is question and demand though(otw).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EGOT View Post
                        This is a lovely forum, sometimes it goes toxic. Everything is question and demand though(otw).
                        Why do you not like oTw ? He is harmless, gay, but harmless.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by douG View Post
                          The fact you are currently in a home office on computer using a forum......wheres my gun.
                          my sofa aint an office
                          2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
                          2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            doG and his multiple enjoying a conversation, there.

                            'Multiple amnesty'.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pep View Post
                              doG and his multiple enjoying a conversation, there.

                              'Multiple amnesty'.
                              Absolutely pathetic.
                              Originally posted by David Owen
                              Yes I did.

                              But I didn't know she was 15.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X