Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazy Office Bastards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In a villa just outside Puerto del Carmen for New Year. Should be far enough away from that toothless pikey not to have to worry about bumping into him, hopefully.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wookiee View Post
      In a villa just outside Puerto del Carmen for New Year. Should be far enough away from that toothless pikey not to have to worry about bumping into him, hopefully.
      meet you in the Irish Anvil mate !

      Comment


      • Last full day weds then a quick job Thurs morning. Then near two weeks on the piss and indulging in chocolate and other crap.
        Anyone seen my tools?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Frooty View Post

          I've stayed in Playa de los Pocillos, Puerto Del Carmen and Costa Teguise.
          im there for new year
          2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
          2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lurgan View Post

            im there for new year
            That's a long way to drive in a beat up transit flat bed with a bucket of tar on the back.

            Comment


            • Grim.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frooty View Post
                Grim.
                Least you have a day on the piss at Lakeside in midweek to look forward to. Oh....
                Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ginge View Post

                  Least you have a day on the piss at Lakeside in midweek to look forward to. Oh....
                  Bang out of order, Ginge. You know why I can't go so there really isn't any need for that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Frooty View Post

                    Bang out of order, Ginge. You know why I can't go so there really isn't any need for that.
                    Nice try.
                    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                    Comment


                    • Having to drain a whole heating system through a bleed valve ..... Oh the joys.. .. .
                      Anyone seen my tools?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Having to drain a whole heating system through a bleed valve ..... Oh the joys.. .. .
                        That's a lot of pot noodles!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ginge View Post

                          Least you have a day on the piss at Lakeside in midweek to look forward to. Oh....


                          Back in the office today. Ergh.
                          Originally posted by David Owen
                          Yes I did.

                          But I didn't know she was 15.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X