The Healthy Eating and Exercise Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Healthy Eating and Exercise Thread

After looking at the pictures last night of you overweight bunch of slobs i've decided to take action

This thread will encourage the junk food eating lard asses in here to eat sensibly and try and do some exercise

I expect the sensible, healthy people in here to help me in turning round the lives of the sad bloaters

It won't be a bullshit thread like the bodybuilding one, just help and advice with eating and exercise

Remember that you can't undo years of abusing your body overnight, this will take time and patience

This morning i had shredded wheat for breakfast with a mug of green tea,this will be followed by a brisk walk

Feel free to add your healthy lifestyle advice

Fwank and arrow perving on other blokes pictures.

Comment

This is not a piss take thread, take it seriously.It will improve your lives

Comment

Originally posted by frank View Post
        This is not a piss take thread, take it seriously.It will improve your lives
        my life is top class as it goes... Heading out now to pick up Mr Caven, drop him to a practice session he is giving 10 local lads, as i head off to the finals of a comp being run in the city... Where i shall partake in about 12 pints of guinness, swiftly followed by some form of food from some on the unhealthiest take aways known to man kind.

After which i shall head home, have a shower and a change of clobber, and then head out to partake in possibly 5 or 6 more pints with the usual sunday night pigeon men.

Home, bed, sleep like a lord and be up for work at 5-40 in the morning feeling a little shit, but knowing that for as long as im on this earth, i shall enjoy my time here, and it wont be filled with depriving myself of things i enjoy.

Comment

I don't want your fucking life story

Comment

I don't want your fucking life story
            I dont want to be told what i can and cant eat... But guess what, none of us get what we want all the time fwank

Comment

Originally posted by Dicie View Post
              I dont want to be told what i can and cant eat... But guess what, none of us get what we want all the time fwank
              Its just advice, nothing else

If you want to carry on with your lifestyle and die young its your choice

Now run along

Comment

Its just advice, nothing else

If you want to carry on with your lifestyle and die young its your choice

Now run along

You dont want to know my life story, but you want to know what i will have for breakfast, and where i walk to, and what i have for lunch and dinner....

Whilst you wank yourself into an early grave looking at pictures of fat blokes from a darts forum

Comment

You dont want to know my life story, but you want to know what i will have for breakfast, and where i walk to, and what i have for lunch and dinner....

Whilst you wank yourself into an early grave looking at pictures of fat blokes from a darts forum

Are you oche, you seem as intelligent as him?

Comment

After looking at the pictures last night of you overweight bunch of slobs i've decided to take action

This thread will encourage the junk food eating lard asses in here to eat sensibly and try and do some exercise

I expect the sensible, healthy people in here to help me in turning round the lives of the sad bloaters

It won't be a bullshit thread like the bodybuilding one, just help and advice with eating and exercise

Remember that you can't undo years of abusing your body overnight, this will take time and patience

This morning i had shredded wheat for breakfast with a mug of green tea,this will be followed by a brisk walk

Feel free to add your healthy lifestyle advice

Why would a grown man spend time looking at pictures of fat blokes on an internet forum. Cmon Arrow, try harder....

Comment

Drink loads of gravy.

Comment

Why would a grown man spend time looking at pictures of fat blokes on an internet forum. Cmon Arrow, try harder....
                        Oh dear

Comment

I've had a McDonalds for breakfast, but I'm off out to play football soon. I'm been half heartedly trying to lose weight for the last 18 weeks. I've dropped a massive 4 pounds in total. At one point, I was down 11 pounds.

Comment

Oh dear
                            Still looking at pictures of fat blokes arrow...

Comment

Originally posted by GregoryVanBuyten View Post
                              I've had a McDonalds for breakfast, but I'm off out to play football soon. I'm been half heartedly trying to lose weight for the last 18 weeks. I've dropped a massive 4 pounds in total. At one point, I was down 11 pounds.
                              Excellent addition to the thread, well done.Junk food is ok, its the lack of exercise thats the real problem for the fatties in here

Comment

Working...
                              X