My new boyfriend is big in darts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new boyfriend is big in darts

Hi guys, I have recently started a casual relationship with a guy who is really into his darts and I think he's a bit of a celebrity in darting circles. Was wondering if you could all offer me some advice on what to talk about and what not to say. I think he might be a keeper.

Thanks in advance
    Liz

Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
      Hi Ginge, are you a dart player? How do you like to be treated by your girlfriend / wife?

Comment

Don't mention poetry for fucks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by ELIZABETH View Post
          Hi guys, I have recently started a casual relationship with a guy who is really into his darts and I think he's a bit of a celebrity in darting circles. Was wondering if you could all offer me some advice on what to talk about and what not to say. I think he might be a keeper.

Thanks in advance
          Liz
          You could buy him some new clothes?

Comment

Anyone seen my tools?

Comment

Originally posted by the cat View Post
              Don't mention poetry for fucks sake.
              Or personal hygiene.
              Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo View Post
                Funny enough he does have terrible dress sense, is that a common thing with darts people?

Comment

Thanks in advance
                  Liz

Hi I’m even bigger in size too

Comment

Funny enough he does have terrible dress sense, is that a common thing with darts people?
                    Fairly common. There's a bloke I sometimes see at darts events and I gave him some of my Grandad's clothes and my Grandad has been dead for 15 years.

Comment

Fairly common. There's a bloke I sometimes see at darts events and I gave him some of my Grandad's clothes and my Grandad has been dead for 15 years.
                      My man does wear some strange things, polyester shirts with autographs on and always has those paper wrist bands on you get on all-inclusive holidays & festivals. Buying him clothes is tricky though, can't buy him anything dark.

Comment

Chinos will be back 'in' soon.

Comment

My man does wear some strange things, polyester shirts with autographs on and always has those paper wrist bands on you get on all-inclusive holidays & festivals. Buying him clothes is tricky though, can't buy him anything dark.
                          If it is much needed clothes you are thinking of buying for your pet goppet, may I recommend a suicide vest.
                          Oh and good look in hospital when you get those cataracts removed, doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutchy72 View Post
                            If it is much needed clothes you are thinking of buying for your pet goppet, may I recommend a suicide vest.
                            Oh and good look in hospital when you get those cataracts removed, doll.
                            I don't think you'd be speaking to me like that if my man was on here, he'd put you in your place, doll.

Comment

You could buy him a toothbrush.
                              CWS
                              I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
                              No mate, Fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                              X