Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pity the cleaners tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Gumbo View Post
    Yeah Liz, get your kit off so Drupes can spunk his pants up.
    Gumbo's sad obsession with my cock continues.

    The fact that it's based on the pathological rantings of psycho Sal makes it even more bizarre.

    Comment


    • #17
      Better than the bottom one, tbf.
      Originally posted by David Owen
      Yes I did.

      But I didn't know she was 15.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CwS View Post
        Better than the bottom one, tbf.
        Single again are we tubs? Never heard you talking about the 'mrs' for ages. Never mind, at least the poor lass had a decent Christmas away from you.
        CWS
        I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
        No mate, Fuck off.

        Comment


        • #19
          The one with the Snapchat filter.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ILAD View Post

            Single again are we tubs? Never heard you talking about the 'mrs' for ages. Never mind, at least the poor lass had a decent Christmas away from you.
            He's permanently single,apart from the fake girlfriends he bullshits about

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by David Owen
              Yes I did.

              But I didn't know she was 15.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by darts1 View Post

                He's permanently single,apart from the fake girlfriends he bullshits about
                Ask him about the rumour of him having illegal relations with an female darts superstar, a juvenile one at that.
                CWS
                I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
                No mate, Fuck off.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Old Tungsten Warrior View Post

                  Gumbo's sad obsession with my cock continues.

                  The fact that it's based on the pathological rantings of psycho Sal makes it even more bizarre.
                  Just for the record, it was not me that sold your cocaine revelations to the Red Tops.
                  I am more than happy to defend you in court once you are being prosecuted for your insane revelations.
                  Good luck Drupes.
                  Against any type of Racism

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ILAD View Post

                    Ask him about the rumour of him having illegal relations with an female darts superstar, a juvenile one at that.
                    You mean ugly fallon? So he's a pedo then?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by darts1 View Post

                      You mean ugly fallon? So he's a pedo then?
                      Sadly our erstwhile and much missed colleague Liam M***** is a nonce who admitted to statutory rape. I'm sure he'll return one day and pretend he was just joking.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Old Tungsten Warrior View Post

                        Sadly our erstwhile and much missed colleague Liam M***** is a nonce who admitted to statutory rape. I'm sure he'll return one day and pretend he was just joking.
                        This is very interesting,thanks david.I'll get my people on it,they found quite a bit on elliot and andy so this clown shouldn't be a problem

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Good old Boozy Dave.

                          Will consider his and FATLAD’s nonsense a bite for reminding everyone about the time he accused Aspinall of being on coke.
                          Last edited by CwS; 31-12-2018, 15:22.
                          Originally posted by David Owen
                          Yes I did.

                          But I didn't know she was 15.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            There is desperate and needy, and then there is ‘ol Drupes.

                            Jesus fucking wept.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              +1. Embarrassing scenes.
                              Originally posted by David Owen
                              Yes I did.

                              But I didn't know she was 15.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by darts1 View Post

                                This is very interesting,thanks david.I'll get my people on it,they found quite a bit on elliot and andy so this clown shouldn't be a problem
                                You want his address ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X