Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

York Dante Festival Tipping Comp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • York Dante Festival Tipping Comp

    Pick a horse to win or place in each race over the three days of the Festival (starts Wednesday)

    £2 win or £1 e/w.
    Actual horses must be named, 7 valid horses for each day (No posts along the lines of "favourite in each race please". Yes, Ken, I am looking at you)
    Payout based on place terms being used by Skybet.
    In the event of a non-runner the SP favourite to win will be substituted into your selections, if joint/co favorite the one with lowest racecard number will be used. You are allowed to name a substitute if you wish in the event of a non-runner, subs not allowed in otherwise.
    No proxy predicting allowed.

    Template for Wednesday:

    2.20 Ring O'Bells e/w
    2.55 Daresbury
    3.30 Chef And Brewer
    4.05 Lovely Lizzie e/w
    4.35 Mememememe e/w
    5.05 Feelingfabulous
    5.35 Lovely Monday e/w
    Last edited by Ginge; 16-05-2018, 10:14.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ginge View Post
    Pick a horse to win or place in each race over the three days of the Festival (starts Wednesday)

    £2 win or £1 e/w.
    Actual horses must be named, 7 valid horses for each day (No posts along the lines of "favourite in each race please". Yes, Ken, I am looking at you)
    Payout based on place terms being used by Skybet.
    In the event of a non-runner the SP favourite will be substituted into your selections, if joint/co favorite the one with lowest racecard number will be used. You are allowed to name a substuiute if you wish, subs not allowed in
    No proxy predicting allowed.

    Template for Wednesday:

    2.20 Ring O'Bells e/w
    2.55 Daresbury
    3.30 Chef And Brewer
    4.05 Lovely Lizzie e/w
    4.35 Mememememe e/w
    5.05 Feelingfabulous
    5.35 Lovely Monday e/w
    What's a 'substuiute'?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sprocket501 View Post
      What's a 'substuiute'?
      A tyop.
      Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

      Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh and there may be a prize, I havent decided yet.
        Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

        Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ginge View Post
          Pick a horse to win or place in each race over the three days of the Festival (starts Wednesday)

          £2 win or £1 e/w.
          Actual horses must be named, 7 valid horses for each day (No posts along the lines of "favourite in each race please". Yes, Ken, I am looking at you)
          Payout based on place terms being used by Skybet.
          In the event of a non-runner the SP favourite will be substituted into your selections, if joint/co favorite the one with lowest racecard number will be used. You are allowed to name a substitute if you wish, subs not allowed in
          No proxy predicting allowed.

          Template for Wednesday:

          2.20 Ring O'Bells e/w
          2.55 Daresbury
          3.30 Chef And Brewer
          4.05 Lovely Lizzie e/w
          4.35 Mememememe e/w
          5.05 Feelingfabulous
          5.35 Lovely Monday e/w
          No.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ginge View Post
            Oh and there may be a prize, I havent decided yet.
            Why not make it say a fiver entry fee and winner takes all?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by suspike View Post
              Why not make it say a fiver entry fee and winner takes all?
              Uh Oh!
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by suspike View Post
                Why not make it say a fiver entry fee and winner takes all?
                No.
                Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                  No.
                  Why not? Something to play for then and makes it all the more interesting

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by suspike View Post
                    Why not? Something to play for then and makes it all the more interesting
                    bet bet betty bet mcbet .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fave each race please.
                      Anyone seen my tools?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stran View Post
                        bet bet betty bet mcbet .
                        That your way of saying you can't scrounge a fiver from the Mrs for lunch this week to enter then?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll be happy as long as Darty's Dad doesn't beat off the young whippersnappers again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by suspike View Post
                            That your way of saying you can't scrounge a fiver from the Mrs for lunch this week to enter then?
                            yup she got me on a salad says its time i slim down.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Stran View Post
                              yup she got me on a salad says its time i slim down.
                              Imagine being told what to eat by a woman!! Pussy whipped!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X