Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for your breakfast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Square sausage is nice though. Don't really get it around these parts. Iceland might do it but I'm not that poor.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ginge View Post
      Square sausage is nice though. Don't really get it around these parts. Iceland might do it but I'm not that poor.
      Ginge loves sausage #4817

      Comment


      • Square sausage, yes.
        Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

        Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ginge View Post
          Square sausage is nice though. Don't really get it around these parts. Iceland might do it but I'm not that poor.
          Square sausage from Iceland isn't Fucking sausage

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stran View Post
            Square sausage from Iceland isn't Fucking sausage
            Best I'll probably get round here.
            Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

            Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Stran View Post
              Square sausage from Iceland isn't Fucking sausage
              +1. Well said.
              A real man keeps his word. If he says he's going to do it, he gets it done. If his word is weak, the man is weak.

              Comment


              • Stran! Just about to have some square sausage on a breakfast!
                Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                  Stran! Just about to have some square sausage on a breakfast!
                  Fantastic hope it's not processed shit from Iceland that you were talking about the other week .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stran View Post
                    Fantastic hope it's not processed shit from Iceland that you were talking about the other week .
                    No idea, can't imagine it's that easy to get out here so you put up with what you can get.

                    Either way it was lovely.
                    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                    Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                      No idea, can't imagine it's that easy to get out here so you put up with what you can get.

                      Either way it was lovely.
                      Good good . Are you still on holiday and posting in threads that don't relate to your secretary duties ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stran View Post
                        Good good . Are you still on holiday and posting in threads that don't relate to your secretary duties ?
                        Erm....yes?
                        Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                        Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stran View Post
                          Fantastic hope it's not processed shit from Iceland that you were talking about the other week .
                          Flat or whatever it's still processed!!
                          CWS
                          I know that I am obese and smell but I do try to fit in on here, please accept me.
                          No mate, Fuck off.

                          Comment


                          • I had an egg for my breakfast.

                            Comment


                            • (it wasn't a sausage egg)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Swordsman View Post
                                (it wasn't a sausage egg)
                                Post reported
                                Against any type of Racism

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X