Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having to drink?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are you having to drink?

    Going to crack open a Stella Artois, the greatest beer ever made.

  • #2
    Yeah same here.
    Originally posted by David Owen
    Yes I did.

    But I didn't know she was 15.

    Comment


    • #3
      Carling. Got a shit loads of cans in the fridge.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cameron
        Alcohol is for adults.
        Quite.
        Originally posted by David Owen
        Yes I did.

        But I didn't know she was 15.

        Comment


        • #5
          Carling. Scotch later.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cooking with Sanchez View Post
            Yeah same here.
            I'll be making it into wife beater cocktails later too.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheArrow View Post
              Going to crack open a Stella Artois, the greatest beer ever made.
              TheArrow undoing all the good work from the gym by being a raving alky, there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OffTheWire View Post
                TheArrow undoing all the good work from the gym by being a raving alky, there.
                Best of both, buff by day, blotto by night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  6 cans of Carlsberg in the fridge or I may go pub play some darts bit later.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AKA Topcat View Post
                    6 cans of Carlsberg in the fridge or I may go pub play some darts bit later.
                    With your height and weight you'll be paralytic after them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AKA Topcat View Post
                      6 cans of Carlsberg in the fridge or I may go pub play some darts bit later.
                      I think I shall do that right now.

                      (the pub and darts thing, not the cans of Carlsberg)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Awaiting the inevitable bores coming forward saying Carling and Carlsberg are piss and how they are much better because they drink some overpriced European named stuff thats 0.5% stronger
                        "I am comfortable with all the decisions I have made. It's other people that seem to have a problem with them"

                        Martin Adams.

                        (Fakewake likes other mens willies)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If I think it but don't say it, am I still a bore? What if what I drink isn't more expensive?
                          Originally posted by David Owen
                          Yes I did.

                          But I didn't know she was 15.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cooking with Sanchez View Post
                            If I think it but don't say it, am I still a bore? What if what I drink isn't more expensive?
                            I don't know.
                            "I am comfortable with all the decisions I have made. It's other people that seem to have a problem with them"

                            Martin Adams.

                            (Fakewake likes other mens willies)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Strongbow for tonight's relaxation session
                              You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs; every chef will tell you this.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X