Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having to drink?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ginge View Post
    You trying to whoosh someone here?
    Nope. I've got to do the Xmas alcohol run on Thursday. Was seeing if it was worth going Lidl. But in the time it's took to have this conversation, I could have just Googled it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Frooty View Post

      Nope. I've got to do the Xmas alcohol run on Thursday. Was seeing if it was worth going Lidl. But in the time it's took to have this conversation, I could have just Googled it.
      OK. Bud light in that case.
      Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

      Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Frooty View Post
        What piss does Rab drink?
        Bud Light.
        Originally posted by David Owen
        Yes I did.

        But I didn't know she was 15.

        Comment


        • Ahh ok. Bud's on the list, but not Bid Light.

          Comment


          • Though bottles, not cans, naturally.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CwS View Post
              Rab, that piss you drink is £5.99 for 12 cans in Lidl.
              £7.99, actually. Same price as in Aldi and Sainsburys at the moment, both of which I do every week anyway. Thank you for the wasted journey.
              Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

              Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ginge View Post

                £7.99, actually. Same price as in Aldi and Sainsburys at the moment, both of which I do every week anyway. Thank you for the wasted journey.
                Apology accepted.

                Originally posted by David Owen
                Yes I did.

                But I didn't know she was 15.

                Comment


                • They were £7.99 in my local one. Very odd. Still a wasted journey for me.
                  Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                  Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                  Comment


                  • Something about northerners being poor. . .
                    Anyone seen my tools?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Something about northerners being poor. . .
                      +1. Animals.
                      Originally posted by David Owen
                      Yes I did.

                      But I didn't know she was 15.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Something about northerners being poor. . .
                        Most sensible people would rather pay less for something, well, unless you are Wookiee.
                        Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

                        Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

                        Comment


                        • 18 cans of Carling and 20 bottles of Bud for a tenner each in Tesco. Got my lot yesterday.

                          Comment


                          • Stock of Stella and Aldi's Reinbacker already bought............As i'm a bloke supermarkets will be avoided this weekend.
                            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Furious Wolfie 180 View Post
                              Stock of Stella and Aldi's Reinbacker already bought............As i'm a bloke supermarkets will be avoided this weekend.
                              Wolfie spending some time beating the fuck out his wife this Christmas.

                              Comment


                              • FW's wife : "why are you calling me sprocket??"
                                Anyone seen my tools?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X