Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for your tea? Brexit Edition.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gully Foyle V View Post
    Maximum flavour in a picture there, gents
    looks like a half wiped arse
    2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
    2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

Comment

• By your standards, it was ruined. The liberality of the gents behind the counter applying the sauce was beauteous
      You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs; every chef will tell you this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GtotheF View Post
        Had some outstanding seafood in Riddle & Finns in Brighton yesterday.

Calves livers Saturday night were epic.

Kippers, poached eggs and soda bread, breakfast on Sat - bangin
        Fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gully Foyle V View Post

Twas banging. I also had a jumbo sausage with it too

If my wife put that in front of me I think domestic violence might occur.

Tomato Fetchup on chips! Mayo on fish and what is that splodge of shit on the right which looks like papier mache gone wrong?
          Chips have no sauce sometimes brown sauce or mayo is allowed when they come in a box with donor meat and cheese, fish has tartare sauce, they are the rules.

Last night I had Rustlers burger a meat and spud pie followed up with a muller corner banana and chocolate flakes yoghurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by topcat View Post

Last night I had Rustlers burger a meat and spud pie followed up with a muller corner banana and chocolate flakes yoghurt.
            Eeeee, it's grim ooop North!
            Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post
              Eeeee, it's grim ooop North!
              It is from where I am sitting. Doped off my head on meds, no appetite for anything decent. No beer allowed and yes I am one miserable moaning cunt at the minute.

Could be worse I could live in London or Yorkshire.....shudders.

Comment

• You have no right to criticize when you eat rustlers burgers....
                Anyone seen my tools?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  You have no right to criticize when you eat rustlers burgers....
                  ^^^^^^this. Fucking lowest common denominator stuff.
                  Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Comment

• Ken's right TC. Agreed with your critique of the fish supper, but Rustler's burgers? Jesus H

Comment

• Topcat looking forward to some turkey twizzlers tonight, washed down with some Sunny Delight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        You have no right to criticize when you eat rustlers burgers....
                        Yep there pretty damn shite but there just edible unlike stuff covered in tomato sauce and those peas (I presume they are peas) look ranker than a Sunday morning pavement pizza.

Comment

Yep there pretty damn shite but there just edible unlike stuff covered in tomato sauce and those peas (I presume they are peas) look ranker than a Sunday morning pavement pizza.
                          I'd rather have what Gully had than a fucking burger warmed up in a microwave.

Comment

• Do these feature on your Christmas Cheeseboard TC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur's Trilby View Post
                              Ken's right TC. Agreed with your critique of the fish supper, but Rustler's burgers? Jesus H
                              Can't argue with that.

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
                              Topcat looking forward to some turkey twizzlers tonight, washed down with some Sunny Delight.
                              Nope going full King Prawn Biryani Pilau rice and Keema nan tonight washed down with plenty of coffee.

Comment

Can't argue with that.

Nope going full King Prawn Biryani Pilau rice and Keema nan tonight washed down with plenty of coffee.
                                Didnt know that was part of the Vesta range.

Comment

Working...
                                X