Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you having for your tea? Brexit Edition.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur's Trilby View Post
    Do these feature on your Christmas Cheeseboard TC?

I can honestly say I have never put any of those things in my mouth and wouldn't do unless it was that or something covered in tomato sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by topcat View Post
      I can honestly say I have never put any of those things in my mouth and wouldn't do unless it was that or something covered in tomato sauce.
      Yes because processed cheese is horrific compared to a processed burger made from reformed beef and shoved in a microwave to warm up.
      Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post
        Didnt know that was part of the Vesta range.
        You do know my wife is a fully qualified chef and confectioner by trade. Admittedly she has changed career direction and is now a qualified hairdresser and media make up artist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginge View Post
          Yes because processed cheese is horrific compared to a processed burger made from reformed beef and shoved in a microwave to warm up.
          Processed shit or not I don't care I just don't like the look of them cheese things where I can munch a Rustlers now and again no problem, It is not like I am eating loads of shit a day like American candy bars and all that vile crap full of sugar so I have no worries.

Comment

Yep there pretty damn shite but there just edible unlike stuff covered in tomato sauce and those peas (I presume they are peas) look ranker than a Sunday morning pavement pizza.
            *there

Comment

Processed shit or not I don't care I just don't like the look of them cheese things where I can munch a Rustlers now and again no problem, It is not like I am eating loads of shit a day like American candy bars and all that vile crap full of sugar so I have no worries.
              *them cheese things

Comment

• Once a school teacher always a school teacher. How's that going?

Comment

• Leave the domestic violence to the pros please, tc.
                  Originally posted by David Owen
                  Yes I did.

But I didn't know she was 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by CwS View Post
                    Leave the domestic violence to the pros please, tc.
                    Will do, It's not my scene to be honest but it is always good to have someone to turn to if required.

Comment

• If you're not having gravy with your fish, chips and peas, you're an absolute lunatic.

Comment

• Soy Sauce with chips.

Fish with curry sauce.
                        Against any type of Racism

Comment

• Originally posted by Frooty View Post
                          If you're not having gravy with your fish, chips and peas, you're an absolute lunatic.
                          Yes I did.

Comment

• Why bother battering the fish is you're only going to make it soggy?

Comment

• I tested the structural integrity of the batter and it met my seal of approval: it could take the lashings of tartare sauce and still remain deliciously crispy
                              You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs; every chef will tell you this.

Comment

• Condiments correct but the wrong way around.
                                Yes I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X