Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob Potter kicks Prostate UK out of Lakeside

No apology will be given, he kicked the BDO's chosen charity out of the building ffs. The cunt.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

I support Bob Potter if that above is true, who wants to be harassed when you go the toilet. No doubt a bunch of big issue seller types stopping blokes full of beer from having a piss!ridiculous. Just leave some leaflets on the tables if people want to read them they can.

Must be like a mix of Embarrassing bodies and Shameless at those toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
    No apology will be given, he kicked the BDO's chosen charity out of the building ffs. The cunt.
    I never said they were by the bogs, I said every time punters went to the bogs they got nabbed . Aksum he didn't throw em out, they left after there was words exchanged

Quote Originally Posted by Dicie View Post
    I never said they were by the bogs, I said every time punters went to the bogs they got nabbed . Aksum he didn't throw em out, they left after there was words exchanged

So many conflicting versions now, some saying they were kicked out, you saying they left of their own accord. Truth will probably never be known.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

"OY Stop asking to stick your fingers in peoples arseholes there complaining"

Quote Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
    So many conflicting versions now, some saying they were kicked out, you saying they left of their own accord. Truth will probably never be known.
    Iv a fair idea who's been telling you his side. Maybe it's time to tell you now and hopefully ruin things for a few others while his week has been ruined.
    Not saying potter was right or wrong, but when I had a pub I didn't let in beggars or, charity people. Bothering my punters
    Last edited by Dicie; 11-01-2017 at 08:53.

Maroon Forum Member oche balboa's Avatar
    Have been told by several different people that they were asked on numerous occasions to stop hassling people for money. One of the "volunteers" being particularly aggressive and insulting anyone who declined.

Straight Edge
    Iv a fair idea who's been telling you his side. Maybe it's time to tell you how and hopefully ruin things for a few others while his week has been ruined.
    Not saying potter was right or wrong, but when I had a pub I didn't let in beggars or, charity people. Bothering my punters
    Hate getting harassed by these charity cunts on the street etc. I dont care if its cancer or save the children. I will decide when and if I give to charity.

Point scoring to try and make the BDO and Potter look like cunts is deffo a new low.

Iv a fair idea who's been telling you his side. Maybe it's time to tell you how and hopefully ruin things for a few others while his week has been ruined.
    I dont know who the guy in the OP is (Gary Bright?) at all Dicie, got no inside info on this apart from what has been put on Twitter and the like. Kinda agree with you about charities, they can be pushy (just try walking up any High Street in the UK and you will see what I mean, I assume its the same in Ireland), but when its the BDOs chosen charity and the charity that supported Martin Adams through his illness and recovery, then it doesnt look good when it appears they were kicked out.

All hail Uncle Bob!

Thread Information