Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob Potter kicks Prostate UK out of Lakeside

Quote Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
    I dont know who the guy in the OP is (Gary Bright?) at all Dicie, got no inside info on this apart from what has been put on Twitter and the like. Kinda agree with you about charities, they can be pushy (just try walking up any High Street in the UK and you will see what I mean, I assume its the same in Ireland), but when its the BDOs chosen charity and the charity that supported Martin Adams through his illness and recovery, then it doesnt look good when it appears they were kicked out.

They left of there own accord ginge, after an exchange of words. . I'm with potter on this one. He's putting £100 k plus into this event, he's entitled to make a few quid back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdar View Post
    Have been told by several different people that they were asked on numerous occasions to stop hassling people for money. One of the "volunteers" being particularly aggressive and insulting anyone who declined.
    Similar to what the aul lad was saying, he's there since Saturday and he said you couldn't take a piss without one of them and there shirts n clip boards holding your longer for you

Maroon Forum Member snakehipsx2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicie View Post
    Similar to what the aul lad was saying, he's there since Saturday and he said you couldn't take a piss without one of them and there shirts n clip boards holding your longer for you
    Good friend of mine was collared while getting food for herself & her daughter..... something along the lines of "don't order chips with that, buy a badge with the money" .... carried on giving her a guilt trip after they'd sat down to eat.

Good friend of mine was collared while getting food for herself & her daughter..... something along the lines of "don't order chips with that, buy a badge with the money" .... carried on giving her a guilt trip after they'd sat down to eat.
    In which case, Potter was perfectly justified in asking them to stop/leave or whatever he said. Akin to poppy mafia, this shit. "If you don't do what we say, it means you don't care."

Have been told by several different people that they were asked on numerous occasions to stop hassling people for money. One of the "volunteers" being particularly aggressive and insulting anyone who declined.

Typical of todays charity scroungers. Get all arsey when you tell em fuck off. It's the same in any high street.

Has Oche paid in to the tin then complained because big Leroy the collector won't give him an anal examination?

Was it just one guy acting the cunt like that or all of them?

Sounds like Potter did the right thing then, to be honest. Apologies to him.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Maroon Forum Member snakehipsx2's Avatar
    Definitely more than one as I've been told similar stories about a man & a woman.

Sounds like Bob was spot on kicking them out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No apology will be given, he kicked the BDO's chosen charity out of the building ffs. The cunt.

Sounds like Potter did the right thing then, to be honest. Apologies to him.
    Anyone seen Hutchly?

Slipping...
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Thread Information