Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: County darts aw aw aw aw

County darts aw aw aw aw

?Angela Peoples?
    Cannot believe the behaviour of Cumbria County Darts today. I very rarely come to county darts home games but I decided to come today. One woman has been totally aggressive and has even had one of the youth players in tears and I had to sit and witness a cumbrian player showing his backside right in front for me. Despicable behaviour. I won’t be coming to a county game again.

?Bradley Kirk ?
    ?Instead of putting a comment on a forum maybe you should write a complaint into the relevant people...?

?Angela Peoples ?
    ?Have tried but I don’t know how to make a complaint. Advise??

?John Parrack ?
    ?This is a wind up right? Married to the Edo communication director...I'm sure she knows well enough how to put something forward to the correct person.?

?Angela Peoples ?
    ?I might be married to the communications director but that has got absolutely nothing to do with the behaviour I’ve witnessed today. I was there today as a supporter and as I said in the post I don’t go that often and do not get involved in my husbands edo business so please do NOT involve him. This is my post and I am very entitled to my opinion not my husbands?

?Stacey Thame ?
    ?Cumbria were nothing but respectful like we are at every game/team we play against. Do we need to go into the horns, blowers whistles or their callers that called our games wrong and changed scores mid game!! We are not trying to score points or having a tit for tat but when we have an issue we will let them know and we did...and they don't like it. need to think before they post stuff on a public page especially when they know fuck all?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?Same with language and flashing body parts in front of children? Callers make mistakes it happens. You all enjoyed the horns and whistles and certain people standing in the furniture in the venue? I had a cracking weekend ?

?Claire Stainsby Stamper ?
    ?No idea what’s gone one but i had a good day as always with good friends... one of our players had his ass out a a lady with tits out.. all in all a good county weekend?

?Andrew Ross ?
    ?That’s just normal life in the bdo tho, players get pissed up all day and it ends in mayhem. Most county weekends end up with stories for life!!?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?Totally agree, love my county weekend's. However standing on chairs and getting tits out in front of children shouldn't be accepted?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?People no how to react. It's a darts game; It's not pdc, callers make mistakes it's allowed. Don't be rude, talk to people like humans. The attitude of certain comittee members (Not from our side I'll admit) was uncalled for however Facebook isn't the time to voice it and trust me it's in hand.?

?Simon Craven ?
    ?Years ago stevie scaife had his arse out mooning on the bus to 3 vicars in the car behind.... which then overtook us and stopped the bus...saying it was the most disgusting thing they’d ever seen....lol?
    "What is the difference walking down the street with a KKK uniform on or a burka" Tommy Thompson

i commented on this

sounds to me like the edo having a little dig

fuck all wrong with a bit of high jinx at the county weekend, all good clean fun
    2016 World Grand Prix Comp Winner
    2018 Cheltenham Punting Comp Winner

Ah the old "I'm entitled to my opinion" line so oft used by the thick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moochie View Post
    ?Angela Peoples?
    Cannot believe the behaviour of Cumbria County Darts today. I very rarely come to county darts home games but I decided to come today. One woman has been totally aggressive and has even had one of the youth players in tears and I had to sit and witness a cumbrian player showing his backside right in front for me. Despicable behaviour. I won’t be coming to a county game again.

?Bradley Kirk ?
    ?Instead of putting a comment on a forum maybe you should write a complaint into the relevant people...?

?Angela Peoples ?
    ?Have tried but I don’t know how to make a complaint. Advise??

?John Parrack ?
    ?This is a wind up right? Married to the Edo communication director...I'm sure she knows well enough how to put something forward to the correct person.?

?Angela Peoples ?
    ?I might be married to the communications director but that has got absolutely nothing to do with the behaviour I’ve witnessed today. I was there today as a supporter and as I said in the post I don’t go that often and do not get involved in my husbands edo business so please do NOT involve him. This is my post and I am very entitled to my opinion not my husbands?

?Stacey Thame ?
    ?Cumbria were nothing but respectful like we are at every game/team we play against. Do we need to go into the horns, blowers whistles or their callers that called our games wrong and changed scores mid game!! We are not trying to score points or having a tit for tat but when we have an issue we will let them know and we did...and they don't like it. need to think before they post stuff on a public page especially when they know fuck all?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?Same with language and flashing body parts in front of children? Callers make mistakes it happens. You all enjoyed the horns and whistles and certain people standing in the furniture in the venue? I had a cracking weekend ?

?Claire Stainsby Stamper ?
    ?No idea what’s gone one but i had a good day as always with good friends... one of our players had his ass out a a lady with tits out.. all in all a good county weekend?

?Andrew Ross ?
    ?That’s just normal life in the bdo tho, players get pissed up all day and it ends in mayhem. Most county weekends end up with stories for life!!?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?Totally agree, love my county weekend's. However standing on chairs and getting tits out in front of children shouldn't be accepted?

?Carly-Marie Knowles ?
    ?People no how to react. It's a darts game; It's not pdc, callers make mistakes it's allowed. Don't be rude, talk to people like humans. The attitude of certain comittee members (Not from our side I'll admit) was uncalled for however Facebook isn't the time to voice it and trust me it's in hand.?

?Simon Craven ?
    ?Years ago stevie scaife had his arse out mooning on the bus to 3 vicars in the car behind.... which then overtook us and stopped the bus...saying it was the most disgusting thing they’d ever seen....lol?
    Hahaha FFS
    "I believe in compassion, empathy, vengeance, karma, and many other things which have fuckall to do with religion"

Quote Originally Posted by Lurgan View Post
    i commented on this

sounds to me like the edo having a little dig

fuck all wrong with a bit of high jinx at the county weekend, all good clean fun
    She's Tommy Thompsons best mates wife.
    "What is the difference walking down the street with a KKK uniform on or a burka" Tommy Thompson

She's Tommy Thompsons best mates wife.
    yes thats why ive just fucking said it looks like the edo having a little dig

?Angela Peoples?
    Cannot believe the behaviour of Cumbria County Darts today. I very rarely come to county darts home games but I decided to come today. One woman has been totally aggressive and has even had one of the youth players in tears and I had to sit and witness a cumbrian player showing his backside right in front for me.
    Cumberland ring.
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

ginge pencilling next cumbria match into his diary

Quote Originally Posted by Lurgan View Post
    ginge pencilling next cumbria match into his diary
    Sounds like a good craic....
    Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

love my county darts

Thread Information