Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justice has been done

Justice has been done

Belgium and England instead of being sporting tried to use tactics to conspire to get easier draws and made a mockery of the comp.

Delightfully both cunts are gone and deserved to go out.

England ran their luck with jammy penalties, deflected goals, injury time winners and teams like columbia shitting themselves.

ok thanks.

Look guys, I'm really confused here. I kept getting told this was the easiest half of the draw and it was ok to field weakened teams to ensure defeat because getting to the final was so simple...

imagine a boxer being told he was getting a world title shot against the champion and in his warm up match took a dive to just get that out of the way....you would have no respect for him.
    A boxer should come out and batter the fuck out of his opponent in a warm up match and try frighten his opponent.

England should have tried to win the group and build confidence but instead chose to depend on luck, deflections, injury time winning goal, penalties, free kicks and teams like columbia shitting themselves.

The first decent team they played was croatia and croatia were the better team and deserved to win

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    imagine a boxer being told he was getting a world title shot against the champion and in his warm up match took a dive to just get that out of the way....you would have no respect for him.
    A boxer should come out and batter the fuck out of his opponent in a warm up match and try frighten his opponent.

England should have tried to win the group and build confidence but instead chose to depend on luck, deflections, injury time winning goal, penalties, free kicks and teams like columbia shitting themselves.

The first decent team they played was croatia and croatia were the better team and deserved to win
    man you feel passionate about this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Stran View Post
    man you feel passionate about this shit
    as I said I would have welcomed England winning the World Cup prior to this, most Irish people would have,

After all most Irish people support football clubs in England and attend odd games, its no longer some nationalistic hatred.
    I was happy to see both England and Belgium go out as they deserved to go out for their actions.

You are very defensive about England for a scottish rentboy

Is the correct answer. They continued to ride their luck until tonight, but the rest of the field knew they were hiding.

the weather pic was not allowed on TSod......butt hurt cunts

as I said I would have welcomed England winning the World Cup prior to this, most Irish people would have,

After all most Irish people support football clubs in England and attend odd games, its no longer some nationalistic hatred.
    I was happy to see both England and Belgium go out as they deserved to go out for their actions.

You are very defensive about England for a scottish rentboy
    not defensive at all , im glad to see them go out also . Nothing against them but im not English , I wouldnt support Celtic in the champions league so why would i support England at the world cup .

The fact that after the France game the commentators went straight into post match analysis of how England would deal with France in the final and not actually anything about the France game boils my piss and enough for me to want them to go out

Thread Information