Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How good is DBG?

Banned

How good is DBG?

How good is DBG as a darts player? I have asked this question to a few of my sources:

“He’s alright. Nothing special. A decent county player.”

“More front than Southend. With his dyed blonde hair and aggressive presence on the oche. Tries to be Eric Bristow but has as much relevance to darts as Flat Eric”

“I remember him. Used to act like he was Ronnie Baxter or Ray Barneveld. You need confidence in this game but he was a bit delusional.”

“Superleague level player. He might have qualified for the UK Open years ago when the standard was weak but not now. I don’t think he would do much on the Challenge Tour to be honest”

“Funny bloke. Okay player”

“Never heard of him. If he was anything special I would know about him”

Chris mason once said

After meeting Dave ‘Boy’ Green and spending a bit of time in his company and watching him play I can comment on what I found. In practise he seemed a very capable player and has a nice throw. I think his confidence is slightly superior to his ability and due to this he has said a few things that have upset people. I think this then tends to put him under too much pressure in matches.”

Also this belter from dave himself

BOY: Get your facts straight for one – I threw thirty-nine darts in that leg, eighteen of them at double one and I seem to remember the following legs I won with ease for a 3-1 win.

Moved from threats on the dartboard to the shamble of threats he comes out with these days

BOY: Obviously all the attention I get from forums is a problem for you. All I can say is keep going and keep slagging me off, there will come a day when we meet on the dartboard. Your mouth will be firmly shut and the shite you speak will make you look a mug. You know fek all about me, where I play, what I earn or how I earn money in darts and you most of all have absolutely no right to that information. All I can say is that if you had any bollox and really did believe that you could wipe the floor with me you would have turned up at the Midlands tournaments. But then again you are all mouth. At least I have the bottle to speak my mind to others to their face and am always willing to prove myself on the dartboard

Can every fucking new thread not be about this guy? Drupes will be getting jealous that it isn't all about him anymore....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pep View Post
    Can every fucking new thread not be about this guy? Drupes will be getting jealous that it isn't all about him anymore....
    Can you please stop referencing him in every post? It upsets him, apparently.

Banned
    Dave, mate. How are you today?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
    Dave, mate. How are you today?
    Im sound, Laughing at Jez's obsession over me

Administrator
    Darty 4-0 DBG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suspike View Post
    Im sound, Laughing at Jez's obsession over me
    Perhaps post a smiley then, mate. Otherwise people might think you're lying.

Thread Information